This summer, as always, Centre Lothlorien is a place where beautiful encounters are common, a place of rest and inspiration.
The French government has indicated that are welcome again in France and since June 24th France has code YELLOW, which means that the number of infections is low and that when you return to your home country you don’t have to go into quarantine or do a PCR test.
In accordance with requirements of the French Government a few measurements are in place.
- You can visit Lothlorien after making a reservation.
- Every visitor is responsible for his or her own health. Have respect for others and use your common sense in what you can and cannot do. Lothlorien accepts no liability for any problems or illnesses.
- If you are ill, or feel ill, please do not come and wait until you are healthy again before you book.
- If you fall ill during your stay, please report it immediately and we will discuss what is the best solution for you and others.
- Hand soap is present at each sanitary point as well as hand gel. A non-contact thermometer will be present as well as a number of quick tests.
- In accordance with the French rules, we keep 1 meter distance from each other.
- We will not hug friends as a greeting but we are just as happy as in other years to see you again.
- If you want to join us for meals, there is the possibility of a private table for you and your travel companions.
- Extra attention is paid to hygiene. There are cleaning products everywhere so that you can also clean the sanitary facilities yourself after your visit.
- We ask you not to enter the kitchen, not even to wash the dishes. The lounge and dining room are only open to guests this summer.
- The activities are outside in the open air, THE place to meet.
We look forward to welcome you with a warm smile and together we will ensure that everyone has a wonderful holiday in a safe environment!
A wonderfull way to greet eachother is Namasté. Namasté stands for respect for each other.
See you soon!