As always, Centre Lothlorien is a place where beautiful encounters are common, a place of peace and inspiration.
In accordance with requirements of the French Government a few measurements are in place.
- You can only go by reservation
- For the month of July, the campsite is open for half the normal capacity, if possible, it will be extended from 1 August.
- Every visitor is responsible for his or her own health. We assume that everyone has respect for others and that you use your common sense in what can and cannot be done. Lothlorien accepts no liability for any problems and illness.
- In case you are ill, if you do not feel well, do not come and wait until you are super healthy again before you book.
- If you become ill during your stay, report it immediately and in consultation we determine what is the best solution for you and others.
- As always, we provide hand soap at every sanitary point, there will be hand gel in a number of places, a contactless thermometer is present preventive, as are a number of face masks.
- In accordance with French rules, we keep 1 meter distance from each other.
- We will not hug friends as a greeting but we are just as happy as always to see you again.
- For meals, we offer a private table for you and your travel companions.
- We pay extra attention to hygiene. Cleaning products are available in all public spaces, so that you can also clean the sanitary area after your visit. We ask you not to come into the kitchen, not even to help with the dishes. The salon and dining room are only open to room guests.
- The activities are outside in the open air, THE place to meet.
We look forward to welcome you with a warm smile and together we will ensure that everyone has a wonderful holiday in a safe environment!
A wonderfull way to greet eachother is Namasté. Namasté stands for respect for each other.
See you soon!